Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Episode 64: Return to Battle

Lately I've been busy moving my girlfriend in so I haven't had much time to game. I did get World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria installed and upgraded and started my Pandaren Monk which has been a ton of fun. Mostly just gaming on my phone with Tapped Out and Shipwrecked.

But enough about me, let's talk about some new games...

Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior comes to Xbox360, PS3, and PC this week. Much like in the real world, you'll rely heavily on your spotter to help you account for wind speed, breathing rate, and more as you take down targets long range.



God of War: Ascension is exclusively on PS3 today. 7th game in the franchise and a prequel to the entire series. This is the first to include a multiplayer mode where you can earn rewards from the gods.



Only 2 new games coming this week but God of War is definitely one of the most anticipated in quite a while. Until next time, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment