Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Episode 67: And Now For Something Completely Different

Good morning gamers! Hopefully everyone has had time during this extended winter to get some gaming in. I finally finished the story mode in Batman: Arkham Asylum and was thoroughly satisfied. I will continue working on finding the secrets and doing the challenges when I have time but my next priority is to beat Bioshock 2. Then it'll be time for Arkham City and/or Bioshock: Infinite. I also found a great game to waste hours on my phone called Dark Legends which is a pretty basic but fun RPG.

Also, if you are an online gamer I'm on Xbox Live (BlandoRoxx) as well as World of Warcraft (Frostmane server) and Diablo 3 under my email address blando@995thex.com if you want to drop me an invite!

But enough about me, let's talk about NEW!

Defiance comes to Xbox360, PS3, and PC this week. This marks a whole new experience in gaming because this game is attached to a show on SyFy. And I don't mean it's based on a show, both the game and the show will affect one another on a weekly basis! For now you will be searching alien wreckage for their technology. The show premieres April 15th at 9pm on SyFy.



Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge hits Xbox360 and PS3 this week. This includes all the DLC for the original title AND additional enhancements to the game.



That wraps it up for this week. Until next time, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment