Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Episode 82: Money, Mallards, and Mayhem

Good morning and welcome back fellow gamers! Been a few weeks since I checked in but things in the gaming world have been pretty quiet this summer. Pair that with the fact that I haven't had much game time myself with my recent move. I have been working on getting 100% of all the collectibles in Tomb Raider and only have 2 or 3 areas left to clear out before moving on to the final section of the story. I must say, I'm excited!

Anyway, let's see what's new out there...

Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff hits Xbox360, Wii U, Wii, 3DS, and DS this week. The pair create and customize their All-Terrain Transformatron and search the world for treasure.



Payday 2 comes to Xbox360 and PS3 this week. It's a heist game where you and your team rob 30 banks and use the money to upgrade guns and abilities.



Duck Tales Remastered is your DLC on the Playstation Network and PC this week and Xbox360 in September. It's a remake of the 1989 NES classic where you take Scrooge McDuck to places like the Himalayas and Transylvania looking for treasure.



And that wraps it up for this week. I actually remember playing the ORIGINAL Duck Tales game back when I was a kid so I'll def have to grab that one in September. Until next week, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment