Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Episode 89: NBA-HD-DLC

Good morning fellow gamers. Lately my gaming has been focused on Arkham City which has been EXCELLENT so far. It's obviously very similar to Arkham Asylum but with a MUCH larger area to cover and I feel like the fighting has been simplified which is fine, I play for the puzzles.

Anywho, let's see what's new out there...

NBA 2K14 hits Xbox360, PS3, and PC this week. Lebron James graces the cover and selected this year's soundtrack. New stuff includes Signature Skills that let you grab rebounds and throw behind the back passes and Crew Mode let's you create a logo and face others online.



The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD hits Wii U this week. It's a remake of the Gamecube classic with better graphics, upgraded controls, and a harder difficulty.



Rain is your DLC on PS3 this week. You play as an invisible boy who is only visible in the unending rain as you chase after a young girl.



So there you go, something for the sports gamers, a remade classic, and a really neat looking DLC game to keep you going. Next on my agenda is to pick up Diablo III for Xbox360 and get my girlfriend hooked on it. I did PC for a while but I prefer console gaming personally. Until next time, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment