Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Episode 56: The Hunters


Now that all the holiday craziness has gone, my gaming schedule is filling back up. I've been crackhead addicted to Arkham Asylum ever since Xmas and damn what an amazing game. I'm over halfway through and can't wait to finish it up and move on to Arkham City. Also, my brother got me Cataclysm for Xmas so I got back on World of Warcraft and have created myself a Worgen to check out the new areas and such. Gonna take some time to get my main characters back to glory but that's half the fun.

Before we dive into the new stuff, I saw a story I had to share. A dad in China was fed up with his son's World of Warcraft addiction. The kid was 23 and couldn't keep a job due to his gaming. His dad hired VIRTUAL ASSASSINS to help. He paid them to kill his son's character whenever he signed on. The kid eventually got discouraged and asked the guys why they were after him so they told him his dad hired them. He confronted his dad and finally had a serious chat about his future. Might not be the final solution to the problem BUT it got the conversation started.

Now, on to some new games...

DMC (Devil May Cry) lands on Xbox360 and PS3 today. It's a reboot of the Devil May Cry series that features Dante, son of an angel and a demon, who fights evil using the powers of both sides.



Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt is your new DLC this week for Borderlands 2. This takes place after the main story as you join Hammerlock hunting new enemies and earning better guns.

Before I go I want to thank Dr. Pepper for making the Geek Speak possible this week. Buy a 20 oz bottle, look under the cap, and enter your code at DrPepper.com to receive a $10 off value for select EA Sports titles! 

And that about wraps it up for this week. Until next time, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment