Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Episode 61:Enhanced Heroes

My gaming schedule is FINALLY back where I like it. My girlfriend has gotten rehooked on Skyrim and by watching I've gotten back into it myself. We both downloaded the Hearthfire expansion and have built houses which has been a blast. Also been playing a good bit of Diablo 3 (made my way to Hell difficulty now) and World of Warcraft and even ordered Mists of Pandaria over the weekend!

Anyway, enough about me. What's new with you?

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance comes to Xbox360 and PS3 this week. You play as a cyborg ninja named Raiden against the military group, Desperado Enterprises. This is the 9th in the series and features a new "cutting system" where you can slow down and slice up your enemy with precision cuts from your sword.



Crysis 3 hits Xbox360, PS3, and PC this week. This time you'll take on the Seven Wonders inside an urban rainforest within Liberty Dome as The Prophet in the year 2047.



And that's it for new stuff this week. Although it's only 2 releases, both are from very successful franchises and look like a freakin BLAST! 2012 had some great games and 2013 is shaping up to be a nice follow up year.

Until next time, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment