Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Episode 62: Get Dirty

Happy Tuesday fellow gamers. My regular gaming has slowed down some but I have finished building my first house in Skyrim: Hearthfire and have done about half of the decorating I want to get done. At some point I'll look into adopting a kid or two then get back to finishing the Stormcloak quest line and figure out which expansion I want to invest in next. I'm thinking Dragonborn. I also found a fun new Android game based on The Simpsons called Tapped Out. It's basically The Sims but set in Springfield with Simpsons characters... AND IT'S FREE!

Now, let's look at some new games...

MUD lands on Xbox360 and PS3 this week. It's the official game of FIM Motocross World Championship and let's you race on exact replicas of circuit tracks from around the world.



Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus silently comes to Vita this week. If you are new to the Ninja Gaiden series (or like me and can't beat the first level) you'll be able to turn on Hero Mode to help you thru the tough parts! There's also a Ninja Race mode where you try to combo thru the level as quickly as possible.



And that about wraps it up for the new stuff. If you missed the big news, Playstation 4 has been announced. As of now it's called Orbis and not much is set in stone thus far but a built in camera and a touchpad on the controller have been announced and several other specs and launch games.

Until next time, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment