Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Episode 85: Three Or More

Good morning gamers! Sadly I have no new gaming to report on but I have plans to grab Diablo III on Xbox360 so I can get back to being addicted to that. I love the game but over the years I've drifted away from PC gaming and stuck more with console games. Now one of my favorite PC games is heading to console!

Speaking of...

Diablo III comes to Xbox360 and PS3 today. This is the same as the version on PC released in May MINUS the real money auction house that got a lot of Diablo fans up in arms. There's also an expansion coming soon called Reaper of Souls.



Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse comes to Xbox360, PS3, and PC. This is a remake of the old Sega Genesis game where Mickey has to rescue Minnie from an evil witch.



Total War: Rome III comes to PC this week. It's a strategy game where the Roman Empire battles the Carthaginians, Macedonians, and Egyptians for control of the Mediterranean.



Rayman Legends hits Xbox360, PS3, and WiiU this week. It's a 4 player except for WiiU where a 5th can act as the shield with the handheld touchscreen pad.



Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate makes its way to Xbox360 and PS3. This one adds 5 new characters and a "2-on-2" online co-op tag team mode.



And that wraps it up for this week. I'm definitely gonna be grabbing Diablo III on Xbox360 soon and might even check out that Mickey Mouse remake (I remember playing the hell out of the original at my cousin's house). Until next time, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment