Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Episode 87: I Plead the 5th

Good morning gamers! As I mentioned last week, I finished up Tomb Raider recently and it was excellent. My next undertaking will be Arkham City since I had so much fun playing Arkham Asylum. I am also going to grab Defiance and Diablo 3 for Xbox360 when I can. The first for me, the second to play with my girlfriend (gotta diversify your gaming people).

Now, let's get to the part I know you're excited about...

Grand Theft Auto V hits Xbox360 and PS3 this week. It's set in LA which is called Los Santos in the game and has a map bigger than GTA III and GTA IV COMBINED! This time you'll be able to switch between 3 playable characters: Michael the bank robber, his ex-partner Trevor, and Franklin the repo man. Mini games include scuba diving and base jumping this time around. An online aspect is coming in October that will include new content, online deathmatches and racing, and the ability to join a "Social Club" with friends.



Hot Wheels Worlds Best Driver speeds to Xbox360, PS3, Wii U, and 3DS this week. It's a 4 player racing game using classic Hot Wheels vehicles on courses ranging from the Andes to the South Pacific.



Angry Birds Star Wars II hits mobile devices this week. New levels, characters, and a "telepod" that lets you "teleport" characters into the game... whatever the hell that means.

So there you have it. GTA V will be the biggest release (and probably the reason no other big games are coming out today) and is probably the reason you or your friends are "out sick" today. I'll keep you updated as I get into some multiplayer games (and if you want to connect online or have a game I should check out, email me at blando@995thex.com anytime). Until next time, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment