Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Episode 77: Just A Little Vengeance

Good morning fellow gamers! I've finally gotten back into my gaming groove and have been ADDICTED to Tomb Raider. I got caught up in the story and blasted through about half of the game without much exploring and adventuring around other than a few optional tombs I found. Now I've slowed down and started picking up the secrets and treasures as I go... some. I usually play a game through to finish the story and THEN I go back and collect the side stuff (which I need to do with Arkham Asylum eventually).

Not much new to look at this week but let's take a peek...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is releasing the Vengeance map pack this week on Xbox360. This one comes with 4 multiplayer maps (one of which is from the original game) and a new zombie map as well as a new version of the ray gun for killing zombies in an old west mining town.



And that actually does it for this week. Summer is feast or famine with new games so hopefully next week's bounty will be more... well... bountiful! Till then, get out there and get your game on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment