Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Episode 80: Smurf the Smurfing Smurfers

Good morning gamers! I haven't had a lot of time this week to get any gaming in because I moved to a new place. One nice thing is that we now have 2 Xboxes on 2 seperate TVs so I should be able to get more game time in!

For now, let's see what's new.

The Smurfs 2 is your only big release this week coming to Xbox360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, and DS. Like most video games based on movies, this will follow the movie plot where the Smurfs try to rescue Smurfette from the Naughties and Gargamel. Don't expect too much.



Sadly that's it for new games this week. Comic Con went by recently which surprised me there wasn't more big gaming news announced there but I guess most of that is done at E3 instead.

I guess we'll call it a day for now and until next time, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment