Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Episode 79: Super Serious Warriors

Good morning fellow gamers. I've been in the process of moving so I haven't had much time to game lately but I have spent a little more time on Tomb Raider recently. I'm trying to get 100% of the collectibles before I move into the end of the game and have cleared 1 section and am only a few away from clearing section 2. I think my next game will probably be Defiance so I can catch up before the next season of the show premieres.

Now let's take a peek at what's new this week...

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad zooms to Xbox360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, DS, and 3DS this week. This is a 4-player racer where you play as characters from the movie like Smoove Move and Skidmark. Snoop Lion and Ryan Reynolds are among the movie's voice cast and it sounds like they did the voices for the game as well.



Dynasty Warriors 8 slashes it's way to Xbox360 and PS3 this week. This series features dozens of ancient Chinese warriors (most of which are real historical figures) who have been given magical attacks to enhance their fighting styles. This edition has a "What If" mode where characters who died in history can live on and rewrite history.



The Serious Sam Collection is your Xbox360 exclusive this week. This includes all 4 Serious Sam games remastered. It's a FPS about a guy fighting an army of invading aliens.



And there you have it, a good racer for the kids, a new hack-n-slash, and a redux of a gamer classic. Probably won't be gaming much this week with the big move this weekend but I should be back to "work" next week. Until then, get out there and get your game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment